Nov 6, 2011

Breaking Out


Photo by Alsph Liboon
Moustache Ring from Tati Bubbles
Breaking Out Top from La Petite Filles
Stolen Shot by Marice
These are the awesomest and bestest friends I have.


We actually went to UP to support and help our friend with his Photography Class Requirement. And as usual, we had tons of fun. 

Hype This on Lookbook

“They're are just one of the best things that's ever happened to me. They're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about these people to love. It's incredible to me how these people can make such a big difference in my life. They've touched my heart in a way I never knew before. I discover something new about them to love. It's incredible to me how they can make such a big difference in my life.
*VogueEsprit*



1 comment:

  1. Love your moustache ring! It's always fun to get your friends involved in pictures:)


    http://just-gingerly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete