Dec 31, 2011

Bidding 2011 Goodbye!

As the clock strikes 12 we will bid 2011 a sweet goodbye. The year 2011 was really nice to me. Lots of opportunities have gone my way and whether it brought me good or bad things, I'm still thankful for it. I also got the chance to try different things, experienced changes and became more mature (but I still have my "5 year-old me" heart) . So, let us hope that 2012 will be as nice as 2011, or maybe better. >:] 
On to my blog post...
1. Amadeus Experience - As a tourism student, it is a plus if you know how to use the Amadeus System. So our school gave us the chance to study the system and try it (hands-on).
2. Cut my Hair Short - Uhmmm. This is actually not a big deal, but this is just the shortest hair style that I had. Well, my childhood days doesn't count I wasn't that interested with how my hair looked. 
3. On-the-job Training - This is also for school. We were asked to spend 250 hours on our training. Well, I learned tons of things during my OJT, so that really helped!
4. Modeled for an Online Shop - NishieRosh Unlmtd is actually owned by my friends. So, there yah go. 
5. Celebrated my 18th Birthday - Highlight of the year! Yey! I was super happy that day, well I'm always happy, but... Hmmm, who wouldn't be happy? This is not going anywhere. The whole thing flashed back and now I'm smiling. :] 
6. My 1st Plane Experience + a Trip to Cebu and Bohol - Another highlight of this year. Tourism student = travelling a lot. This is a requirement for some of our major subjects. But actually I don't look at it as a requirement, I look at it as an escape. 
7. Some of my Looks on Lookbook - This year, I can say that my style has changed. Well, not much. Let's just say I accelerated one step higher. Check out my Lookbook site to see more. 
8. Nail Art Addiction - I don't know why, but there was this one time of this year that I really got addicted to doing my nails. Yes! You read that right, I did all of those, uhmm except for the Bruno Mars design. Thanks to some of my girls! :P 
9. Simbang Gabi experience - If you regularly read my posts you would know that this year I decided to do my very first Simbang Gabi. And yes, I finished it. 
10. Met some Bloggers - This includes Patricia Prieto, David Guison, Kryz Uy, Tracy Ayson, Divine Lee and more. So, as we all know, this is also the year I started this blog. And being a newbie is actually fun! Well, not most of the time. Anyway, I would love to get to know these people more and get to know other bloggers as well.

So, the year 2011 is ending but my passion for doing the things I love won't. Dreaming doesn't have a deadline or a limit. You can do it forever, or maybe no. Let us turn our dreams into reality. Thank You 2011 for everything. To all the people I've met and to those who has been with me, thank you and sorry! You know I Love You! :] Have a Happy New Year Guys. 
*VogueEsprit*


No comments:

Post a Comment