Dec 4, 2011

Bloggers United 2

Kryz Uy
Tracy Ayson
Patricia Prieto
Victor Basa and Divine Lee
The Gorgeuos Ladies - Divine Lee and Laureen Uy
Laureen Uy
Gelo Arucan
David Guison
Necklace from Chick Flick, Bag from Egypt, Top from Muffin, Skirt from Aeropostale, Boots from Bloggers United Shopping Affair, Neon Colored Bracelet from Reasey Peasy
Neilma, Mae and Me

Held Yesterday (December 3, Saturday) at the Treston International School. I can say that Bloggers United 2 was a success. And ngayon palang I'm hoping that there will be a part 3. I had so much fuuuun! Look at the photos up there. All of them are very nice and approachable. They are multitasking. They are manning their own booths and at the same time they are accommodating us, their readers. I really had fun. Every time I type down a word the adrenaline rush comes back and it's killing me. Oh, enough of this. I would love to see them again soon. 
Special Thanks to TRACY AYSON, thanks to your giveaway I got in there free. ♥ ]
And don't forget to check out their blogs. 
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! :) Hope you had fun! :)
    Till next BU!

    - Anagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Had so much fun at the BU II. Great photos and interesting posts you got here. Hope you can visit mine as well. xo

    itsNikki
    Fashion blogger
    www.itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete