Apr 27, 2012

Fashiolista

"Fashiolista helps you save & share your greatest fashion finds from all over the web. With our special Love button, you can save your fashion favorites from nearly every online store in one convenient place. Your personal Fashiolista profile will become the ultimate wish list of items that you love, want, or that just inspire you." -Fashiolista

My new obsession! I discovered this site a couple of hours ago and I fell in love with it! This site is breathtaking. Almost all kinds of fashionable items are here. From head to toe, you name it they have it. They also have links to the top stores that offers awesome items. Well, I can't put my happiness into words so better check it out yourself, head over to their site, but first here are some screenshots of their site. (FASHIOLISTA)
You can even narrow down the categories!
They also have contests! Go! Join some now!
Oh you can also embed blog widgets to your own site. Check out my side bar! I've added one! Enjoy Fashiolista! Follow me! Username: thejjjaaaccc
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment