May 26, 2012

ANTM invades MANILA

First two photos are from Bench's Instagram

ANTM Stars invade Manila! Allison Harvard and Dominique Reighard are here in the Philippines. I think they are here to walk for Michael Cinco on Sunday for the PFW. Last night, they visited Bench Trinoma for a meet and greet, I didn't get the chance to meet them but I saw them. And now I can die. >:] They are both so gorgeous and tall. OMG. Fan-girl mode ON! I would love to see them strut their stuff on the runway but I don't have a ticket. BENCH: passes pleaaaase. Oh and thanks to Sir Mike Carandang for bringing them here. You can follow them on twitter. 

Mike Carandang - @mikecarandang79
Allison Harvard - @alliharvard
Dominique Reighard - @Dominiqueantm
Bench (twitter and instagram) - @benchtm
Michael Cinco - @michael5inco

Hope to see them again soon. And sorry for the crappy photos. 
*VogueEsprit*


No comments:

Post a Comment