May 1, 2012

Day 01


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




1. My whole name is Jacqueline Yap Pequeña.
2. I'm a Certified Coca-Cola Addict.
3. I'm madly in love with Bruno Mars.
4. I'm a Fashion Enthusiast.
5. An Optimistic Dreamer.
6. I sing in the shower.
7. I can't leave the house without a handkerchief.
8.  I'm more of a youtube artists' fan than the mainstream artists. 
9. I have high hopes that one day, I'd get that chance to travel around the world.
10. I'm adventurous. I just love doing extreme stuffs.
11. I want to learn how to skate. (Ice skating/Longboard)
12. I'm on almost every social networking site (Lookbook, Fashiolista, Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
13. I'm a Graduating Student, but I will definitely go back to school to learn "more" about Fashion and Photography. 
14. Lover of Music, Animals and Nature.
15. I have tons of dreams. By tons I mean, millions. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment