May 15, 2012

Day 15

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

This is by far the best! I had fun! So, here's what I came up with. Oh and I didn't cheat! I was 1,000,000% honest. I was scared at first because I have the weirdest mix of music in my phone or wherever I have music, but this actually came out pretty good. I'm satisfied with this, but did you notice that no Bruno Mars' song was picked, well, I was quite shocked, because I have tons of his songs, name it, I have it. :] Anyway, here's the list.  

1. Mess we've made - AJ Rafael and Tori Kelly
2. ABC - Glee Cast
3. What if - Jason Derulo
4. Safe with me - Jojo
5. Fast Car - Boyce Avenue and Kina Grannis
6. I Do - Colbie Caillat
7. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
8. Boyfriend - AJ Rafael and JDrew
9. I believe - Fantasia Barrino
10. Have you ever seen the rain - The Fray

If you don't know some of the artists, I feel bad for you. Nahh, I'm kidding. Well, you better go on Youtube now and search for 'em. As i've said before, I listen to Youtube Artists more often. So, taadaaa! :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment