May 18, 2012

Day 18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

OMG! I have millions of those. This might be long or not... So, first let me inform you that his is a queued post, by now I might be screaming my lungs out cheering for my friend who will be joining a pageant/fashion show. Irdk what that is. But who cares. Hahaha. Anyway, on to my answer. Plans? Dreams? Goals?  So after I graduate from college, which will happen next year, I might go back to school to expand my knowledge about fashion and photography. As for my dreams and goals; i've said this before and I will say it again, I would love to go and visit every country. The chance to go around the world and experience different cultures is just... mind-blowing and fun. Next, be a professional photographer. Oh, and conquer the world of fashion. Hahaha. Is that too much? Well, dreaming is free, so I will abuse it. :] So, enough of this, when I get back I promise to give you better posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment