May 22, 2012

Day 22

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

I think this one is the most difficult! I don't think I have the rights to answer this. But oh well,  this is a challenge and I accepted it, so yeah. What makes me different from everyone else? Uhmm. I think the millions of positive vibes that lives in my body makes me different from everybody else. I've always been optimistic and will always be. I don't get the point of thinking negatively, it will just bring you down. Maybe being TOO positive is bad, but I like it. The feeling that it gives me, the calming effect, I just love it. Oh and alongside with that, I have always been a dreamer. That's why I ended up naming my Tumblr Blog: Optimistic Dreamer. I believe that dreams do come true, we just have to work hard and wait for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment