May 24, 2012

Day 24

Day 24- A letter to your parents

Dear Mother and Father, 
First, I wanna say thank you for everything that you've done for me. For all the support, patience, love, care and for your words of wisdom, without those I wouldn't be who I am today. Second, I wanna say sorry for all the wrong things i've done. We all know that i'm not "the-perfect-daughter" material but i've always tried to be. Yes, i'm trying harder and harder everyday, and I hope that it helps. For all the headaches i've caused, i'm genuinely sorry. I don't want to make reasons about why i'm like this or like that, all I know is I just want to be myself and express what I truly feel. We might not always agree on things and feel bad about each other, but always remember that I LOVE YOU both. I've said that before and I will never get tired of saying it. I might not be a perfect daughter, but you two are the perfect parents. I wouldn't trade you for anything else in the world. I'm lucky that I was born into this world with the both of you as my parents. I'm lucky to have parents who lets me do the things I love and things I want to try. For being there through good times and bad. For making me feel that making mistakes isn't a bad thing. For helping me to stay grounded. For giving me the materials things I need and want. For all your hardworks and sacrifices, THANK YOU. This letter isn't enough to let you guys know how thankful I am. I LOVE YOU MY DEAR PARENTS/BESTFRIENDS. I will always be here for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment