May 26, 2012

Day 26

Day 26- What you think about your friends


I think they are all AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL in their own ways. And I love them. Words can't describe how thankful I am to have them. I also think that they have grown into beautiful and awesome beings. Well, at times we misunderstand each other but at the end of the day we would still forgive and forget. My friends/brothers and sisters from another mother are funny and weird just like me. We might not be completely similar but we still love being in each others company. Well, people say that opposites attract. :] I can't imagine life without them. Life wouldn't be this better if it wasn't for them. So yeah, I owe a lot to them and they owe a lot to me too. Hahahaha. Kidding.  Oh and I just realized, they've been getting tons of exposure in my blog. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment