May 28, 2012

Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Okay, let's start with the physical, I didn't change that much. Just a little change with my hair. Well, I decided to cut it off shorter than the usual and I liked it, and I'm thinking of cutting it again soon. Emotionally, uhmm, I am still super happy with my life, well at times I might feel down but that's normal right? But I can say that I haven't been this much optimistic before. Optimism keeps me alive, kidding, but seriously, my optimism took me places. Career-wise, oh! That changed a lot! Been blogging for 7 months now. Yey! Oh and my dreams list is getting longer and longer everyday. I just wish that i'd reach 70% or 100%! That'd be fun! So, I think that's it. Or maybe not. >:]

No comments:

Post a Comment