May 28, 2012

PFW Bench X Rajo Laurel

Finally! Got the chance to watch a fashion show. (It's on my bucket list. :]) Luckily, I won Bench's raffle/contest. I'm still lost for words. I'm still speechless. Everything was so breathtaking and magical. Almost every designer dreams of having their creations modeled on the runway. Yey! I wished that day didn't end. Aside from the fact that I gained friends, everything was super worth it! From the long lines outside the hall, to the misguiding advertisements, all of those was placed out of the way. I was just... okay, enough. Hahaha. Enjoy the photos. 
Where it all happened. :]
Sarah Lahbati, Sam Concepcion and Rocco Nacino
A sea of cameras. O.O 
UP Pep Squad and CCP Bobcats 
Sir Rajo Laurel
Let's play a game! Can you spot Allison Harvard and Dominique Reighard? :]
Bianca Gonzales
Callum David
Borgy Manotoc
Denise Laurel
Tessa Prieto-Valdez
Mike Carandang
New Found Friends (L-R) Hillary, Karl and Rachelle

Last two photos were taken by Karl. Thanks! :]

Thanks to Bench for not letting us miss this once in a lifetime experience. Follow them on Twitter and like their Facebook Page. And CONGRATULATIONS SIR RAJO LAUREL! Hope to see you again soon! 
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment