Jun 24, 2012

Floral Overload

I've been seeing my fave bloggers sport their own versions of the "Floral Overload" outfit. And this is my take on it. I really don't do print on print, but this time I decided to give it a try. So, I paired my Floral Skort (yes, it's not a skirt, it's a skort! HAHA!) with my mom's 3/4 shirt with little rose prints. I don't know why I did this, this made me feel and look all girly and whatever. But trying new things is good. Next time i'll try to add more colors to my outfits. Anyway, enjoy ze photos.

I added my Forever 21 ring in the necklace. ♥
Watch - Tomato, Fearless bracelet - The Bead Shop


Actually, I wore this to the meeting I attended. (I think you know what I'm talking about). Can't wait to let you know what it is. :]
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments:

  1. What meeting? Loljk! :))
    love the print on print, Jac! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what you're talking about. HAHAHA. :]
      Thanks Tina! ♥

      Delete