Sep 27, 2012

Empty

Here they are! The Vietnam posts are coming! And this is my outfit for Day 1. We actually have a batch shirt, and another shirt for the ExeCom (Executive Committee). It actually feels so great to be a part of a committee, especially when given the chance to lead one. In my case, I was asked to take charge of the documentation, hence the super comfy clothes. Anyway, these photos were taken at Suoi Tien Amusement Park. A theme park that is almost 3x bigger than Enchanted Kingdom, will post more details on my Travel Diary. 
Shorts, Sandals, Ring - Greenhills | Fearless Cuff - The Bead Shop | Watch - NY | Bag - gift

Pictures were taken at different spots. Suoi Tien is just very pretty. 
Thanks to Athina for taking my photos.
More about my Vietnam experience soon. ♥
*VogueEsprit*



No comments:

Post a Comment