Sep 2, 2012

Galaxy

As I've said before, I was invited to attend Wrangler's Roadshow, a show that showcased their Fall/Winter collection. So this is what I wore.

 Just like my necklace, I've had this top since June and I still haven't worn it yet. And finally, *drum roll* I got the chance to wear it! Well, I thought this is a perfect moment to wear this galaxy printed top. The material used is sheer (my favorite) and it has a see-through back. 

I love the fact that i didn't feel cold even if the event was held in a mall. Cool top eh? Expect to see this top again! I love it to bits! The colors and the material used is just abso-freakin-lutely amazing. 


Wore flats instead of heels. Why? Commuter alert! And I don't have a closet full of heels (Team Flats (for now))! 
Necklace - BU3 (Anastasia Siantar) | Top & Shorts - Divisoria | Green Braided Bracelet - WAGW | Fearless Cuff - The Bead Shop (gift) | Watch - NY (gift)
Thanks to everyone I met and was with during and after the event. I'll see you again soon! 
This is a queued post. Still in Ilocos! 
Photos by Alsph Liboon and Kevin Basco
*VogueEsprit*


No comments:

Post a Comment