Oct 7, 2012

Inevitable

As I've said before, change is inevitable. It is something we can't avoid. In everything you do, you can/might experience change. And I think, that is good. My mind is currently on shuffle mode so, this is a random thing I thought of. Maybe it's because of the change I've been experiencing and wanting to experience. 

Wore this ensemble to Nail It's Alphaland Opening, which has a theme of "Slumber Party"! Well, I can say that it is one of the best slumber party's I've been to. Aside from the mouth-watering sweets, the whole venue was (due to the lack of better terms) "slumber-partyfied"! Anyway, will talk more about that on my next post. 
Top - Borrowed | Shorts - Greenhills | Sandals - Vietnam | Rings - Bazaar (BU2) | Orange Necklace - Bits Shop |
White Necklace - Girl Shoppe
Congratulations again to Nail It! Salon! More power to your shop! ♥
Sorry for the blurry photos. My camera wasn't in the mood when I took these photos. *le sigh*
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment