Oct 13, 2012

Last Song Syndrome

When you get infected by the Last Song Syndrome (LSS), there is no getting out. (Or maybe i'm just exaggerating). Well, whenever I get the LSS, it usually lasts for a week or two. And I think I need to find a cure for this. HAHAHA. 

I really don't know why I chose "Last Song Syndrome" as my title. My random mind is taking over again. Please excuse the randomness. :] On to my outfit, for another chill day, I chose a yet-another lazy outfit. I've been addicted to dressing this way, a top + shorts + sneakers/sandals. From now on, I'll call this look my uniform. :] 

Different kind of french tip courtesy of Nail It! Salon! Thanks for always giving my tips the pampering it deserves. :] Visit the nearest Nail It! Salon near you:
Nail It! Branches: 
Pearl Drive
Rosa Alvero St., Katipunan
Esteban Abada, Loyola Heights
Rockwell Business Center
3F Glorietta 3
Connecticut Arcade, Greenhills
Doña Soledad, Better Living, Bicutan
Festival Mall, Alabang
SM Valenzuela
Centris Walk
Alphaland Southgate


Aren't they the cutest? Thanks to Karen and Kara of Two K's Closet! Like their shop on FB and shop now! 

Boyfriend Shirt - Taweng | Sneakers - Keds | Rings - Two K's Closet

I have a giveaway on going: JOIN now! Here's the link: http://bit.ly/QUSnr3
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment