Oct 3, 2012

Turquoise

Today is the day. This certain law will take effect and invade our so-called private-social-media-lives. To everyone checking our every post, touch our blogs and you'll... Nevermind. I think they should focus on other issues that needs more attention and improvement. 


It's raining again, the weather cries with us, our freedom has been taken away from us. Oh well, enough of that and on to my post. For a day filled with school-stuff-making, I opted to wear something colorful. Well, if I wore something dark, my mood might go with the color. 

Bag, Bracelets, Sandals, iPhone Case - Vietnam | Top and Shorts - Greenhills | Nail Art - Nail It! | Necklace - AI

Finally, I've been dreaming of getting this nail art! Thanks to Ate Emmie of Nail It! Centris! *clapclap + throws confetti* 

Anyway, keep safe and have a great week! This law makes me feel like i'm part of the Hunger Games! If that's the case, Let the Games begin and May the Odds be ever in you Favor!
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment