Nov 26, 2012

Hand Me Down

 Just a quick post. Will try to post more decent ones soon. As cliche as it may sound, I, then again, have been tied to my duties as a graduating student and as a daughter. And I can't seem to find time to do my blogger duties. I have pending outfit posts but I don't have time to post 'em. Oh well, at least I'm here now. Woot Woot!
This bag is actually a hand-me-down from my mom. She has tons of awesome stuff as a teen, and I think she doesn't even realize how much I love all the stuff that she has passed on to me. Fashion trends come and go. It's just a huge cycle. But hey, who cares, there are no rules in fashion. It's all about experimenting. So, goodluck with that! ♥
Fearless Cuff - The Bead Shop | Orange Spikes Ring - Bedazzle Accessories | Watch - NY (from Marice) | Bag - Hand-me-down (from my mom) 
 Anyway, I have to go. I need to rest my eyes and head. 
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @thejjjaaaccc
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment