Nov 7, 2012

Snapshot: Infinity (11)

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
If I would get a tattoo, I would put one on my wrist. And that's what I did. HAHAHA. I'm just kidding. That's Henna Tattoo. It'll eventually come off in a week or two. But seriously, that's on my bucket list. An item that is quite impossible to reach. I'm currently in the Tourism Industry and I think (correct me if i'm wrong) tats are not really welcome.
Anyway... I've been living this "optimistic life" for over a year now, and I'm telling you, this is the happiest that I've been. You might be thinking, how can I be able to say that if I just encountered a problem a couple of days ago. Well, my optimistic mind helps me, a lot. When life knocks me down, I just remind myself that I'm surrounded by people who loves me and accepts me for who I am. It may sound cliche, but I'm just trying to live life to its fullest. 
If you've stumbled upon my Profile page, you might have read: "Oh, and her "Dreams to Reach" list is never-ending.". Yes, I have tons of dreams, by tons, I mean... MILLIONS! (OA! HAHAHAH). That's why this symbol () is really meaningful. It reminds me that the word "limitless" exists. That I can dream while I still can, and reach those dreams one by one. 
Top - DIY | Earrings - Romwe 

Hope you get infected by my "Optimism Virus". Remember: Dream while you still can, then fly to infinity and beyond! ♥
*VogueEsprit

No comments:

Post a Comment