Nov 14, 2012

TIme Management

For the nth time, I'm tied-up to my duties as a student, which makes it difficult for me to switch back to my Blogger Self. Well, this is my last semester and then, i'll be bidding goodbye to the "student-life" and as cliche as it may sound, i'll be facing the real world. A chapter is closing but another one will be revealed. Hope this new chapter will not just add new characters to my life story but also the best memories that I know I will treasure forever.
Since my energy has been drained because of my schedule, I can't come up with better outfits, which results to... 0 blog posts. Oh and since i'll be in the office all-day, everyday, I don't spend that much time, planning my outfit. As long as it's comfortable and office-appropriate, that's enough.
Thanks to Nail It! Salon for always taking care of my nails! This nail art, again, got tons of compliments! Thanks to Ate Bea of Nail It! Greenhills. ♥
Tank Top - Bazaar | Cover Up - Muffin | Sandals - Vietnam | Necklace - Romwe | Nails - Nail It!
Oh and congrats again to my Giveaway Winner! 'Til the next one! 
*VogueEsprit*


No comments:

Post a Comment