Dec 31, 2012

2012 Highlights

It's the last day of the year! Can you believe it!? This year has gone by sooooo fast. 2012 has been really nice to me. It has given me tons of opportunities and introduced me to awesome people. I can't put into words how grateful I am. So in honor of this awesome year, I decided to make this post that shows the highlights of my year! 

1-2.) AJ Rafael's Red Roses Concert - 2012 started off with a bang, so maybe that's the reason it's ending with a bigger and louder explosion. 3.) Showbiz Sosyal Feature - Thanks to Jamille Domingo! You helped me check one item off from my bucket list! ♥

1-2.) Caliraya Defense Tour - Well, I love to travel. And i'm taking it one step at a time. 

1.) First Shoot of the Year - If you want to see more photos, click HERE and HERE 2.) Haircut - This is a big deal for me! HAHAHA! T'was my first time to chop my hair THIS short. :P

1.) Forever 21 (The Block) Opening - Okay, okay. Hold your horses. Who doesn't love F21? I was just sooo happy that they finally opened one in SM North (if you don't know, my house is located somewhere really close to SM North Edsa). 2-3.) Quezon Trip - Another travelling experience. This time, with my family and other relatives. 

1.) 30 Day Challenge - I'm proud to say that I finished that! Thinking of doing another one! ♥ 2-3.) Candy Style Awards 4.) ANTM invades MANILA!  5.) PFW (Rajo Laurel x Bench) - My first Fashion Week Experience 6.) Bamboo - I'm a FAN of Bamboo! I love him to bits! And seeing him perform live made my heart beat faster than the usual. ♥.♥

1.) Nail It! Resident Blogger - One of the best things that happened to me this year! Thank you so much to my Nail It! family! ♥ 2.) Photography - it was in June when I started covering events. 

 1.) Met the Flying Ipis band 2.) Collab shoot with Antonette of Operation: Fix Life 3-4.) July is my BIRTHDAY MONTH! ♥ Need I say more? :P

1.) Wrangler F/W Collection Show 2.) Met these gorgeous ladies - See you again soon, loves! ♥

1-3.) Shoot - I'm really blessed! I have 3 friends who's into photography. Woot Woot! Thanks Alsph, Kevin and Lloyd! 4-5.) Ilocos Tour - This year is a Travel Year! 6-7.) Vietnam Tour - I wanna see the rest of the world! ♥ 8-9.) Nail It! Alphaland Grand Opening

1.) Nail It! Resident Bloggers Shoot 2-3.) PFW Lee Cooper - Saw Bamboo again! ♥♥♥ 4.) 1st Blog Anniversary - 1st year down, forever to go! HAHAHA!

1-2.) OJT - Since my OJT started. I've been a really bad blogger. Not attending to my duties and other stuff. I promise to do better next year. :)

1-2.) Singapore Trip - I can say that December is the best part of the year! Aside from the Holidays, I got the chance to celebrate Christmas in Singapore! Well, what made this trip extra special is that, I got the chance to spend it with my family. ♥ 3.) Malaysia Trip - Since we were already in Singapore, we decided to give Malaysia a visit too. 

---
See! 2012 has given me too much! I'm really blessed and I really can't put into words how thankful I am. I promise to work harder next year! If things didn't go as you planned it, don't worry, you have another year (and your whole life) to do those things. Thank you to everyone who decided to enter my life and thanks for letting me enter yours too. Let us start the year 2013 with smiles on our faces and love in our hearts. Hope you had a great year too! Keep Dreaming! Stay Positive! ♥
*VogueEsprit*

1 comment:

  1. This is why i love blogger ^_^... Thank you for inspiring us ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete