Dec 24, 2012

Singapore via Instagram

I think it's quite obvious. These are some photos I was able to upload via Instagram. I'm trying to stop myself from using the social networking sites, but I just can't . I've been too attached to it. (LOL! :P). Anyway, let me show you what I've been up to. If you want to see more, follow me on Instagram: @thejjjaaaccc

1.) Singapore Rain  2.) A photo with my dad. Yes, he has long and curly hair. 

3.) Random photos from our Merlion visit. :)  4.) Battle of the 10's - (L-R) Vietnam Dong, Singapore Dollar and Philippine Peso

5.) COOL JAC! Saw this at the supermarket.  6.) Christmas Decoration along Grange Road.  


I'll try to update my blog more often. Happy Holidays! Advance Merry Christmas! 
*VogueEsprit*

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos! will check your instgram account :)


    Happy Holidays! Hope you have a good one! :)

    Hope you can visit mine too!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete