Mar 24, 2013

Last Hurrah

I still can't believe that i'll be graduating soon! These past couple of weeks has been really stressful but very rewarding. Stressful because we just had our final practicum testimonial. If you've been reading my blog, you already know that this semester was intended for our practicum. And just a couple of days ago, I think this semester has ended. That's it! No more school, no more waking up super early and (the worst part) no more allowance! HAHAHA!  As for the rewarding part, let's just say the "hard-working-student" that I (sometimes) am received an award. Woohooo! But let's not go into details. :)
As for my outfit, I wore this during the recently concluded testimonial we had in school. We were asked to don a "smart casual" look. Since I was too lazy to think of an outfit, I came up with this! 
I actually got this pair of cute flats for Php 300! The color screams summer! Don't you just love this? 
Flats - Market! Market! | Necklace - Girl Shoppe | Infinity Bracelet - Romwe

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead! This is the perfect time to think, reflect and spend some quality time with the people you love the most. Make sure you spend it right. ♥
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment