Mar 3, 2013

Snapshot: Random (14)

Hey! Sorry for the blog hiatus. Been really caught up with all sorts of things. Not just with school and the usual things I rant about. Anyway, enough of that. At least now I'm here. I'll try to make it up to you guys. :)
Sunday = Snapshot Day! These photos were actually taken last week when my sister-from-another-mother decided to give my doggies a visit. HAHAHA. Well, you read that right, she wanted to see le doggies and of course, catch up. This semester has been one hell of a ride and we weren't very updated with each other's lives. 
Since we were together, we came up with the Most Random Idea! I asked her to teach me how to apply make-up! Not that I don't know how to apply make-up (lipstick and eyeliner counts right? :P), I just think that i'm not really good at it. I think I need to start getting myself a set of really great products, suggestions? 
Scarf - Romwe
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! 
Oh and Thanks Kapatid for this! Me loves you! ♥
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment