Mar 19, 2013

The Heat is On

How are y'all doing? Oh my gosh, I missed this! Been MIA for almost 2 weeks and I wish this madness would end real soon. Been blessed with lots of things, but I feel really sorry for not having time to even blog about even the simplest stuff. But hey, I try to post updates on my twitter and Instagram. Follow me @thejjjaaaccc on both platforms. Oh and summer is here and the heat is definitely paying us a visit again. Perfect time to don your favorite shorts and breezy tops. :)
Anyway, enough of that! Well, I'm back (I think)! HAHAHA. On to my outfit, wore this ensemble to a quick shoot with Nail It!  A button-up top + lace shorts + loafers will never fail you! Well, it always works for me. :) Still trying to inject colors into my closet. Don't you just love the color of my shorts? And don't get me started with the material! Lace brings out the girly in me! ♥
Too bad you don't see my nail polish, it's my (current) favorite! Try it too! It's Prince Charming by Orly. See, I just can't let go of my love for neutrals. 
Shorts - Muffin | Loafers - Cotton On | Bag & Watch - Singapore | Ring - Greenhills | Infinity Bracelet - Romwe |
Necklace - Camille Co's | Nails - Nail It! Salon

I love the fact that I get to do the things I love at once! I've been trying different things and I can't wait to share those with you guys. Hope I find time to gather all those things/photos together and share it with you guys.♥
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment