May 30, 2013

Ready, Set, Strut!


Who here fancies online shopping? I know I do! It's doing what you love in the comfort of your own home. Who wouldn't want that right? Well, I have great news for you. PersunMall.com is an international supplier of the latest fashion-forward items including clothing (tops & bottoms), jewelries, accesories and shoes, bags, wedding dresses, party dresses and so on. Most of the fashionable products you want to possess can be found in their shop. Anyway, to give you a sneak-peak preview of what you can see in their store, I came up with these 3 looks.

Disclaimer: Photos are from PersunMall.com











My heart skipped a beat when I saw this top! Who wouldn't want to have something like it in their own closet? Pair it with an extremely cute light pink shorts and these black boots to toughen up the look. I can see myself wearing this to a music festival or the like.













And of course, before summer officially leaves us, let's wear more bright colors! These fun-colored pieces are perfect, especially now that the weather has been really gloomy and it has a tendency to affect everyone's moods. So, brighten up their day by choosing pieces that can liven up the mood.



















I'm drifting away from my regular/usual outfit choices. I'm actually into dresses and skirts now. I guess this is mainly because I have to act and look "mature". And I guess you can't blame me, especially when dresses are this pretty and chic. And don't get me started with the shoes and bag. They're really gorgeous. 










All of these pieces can be found in PersunMall.com. But hey, they have more great pieces! Click here
For more updates, Like PersunMall on Facebook.  Happy Shopping! 
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment