Jun 14, 2013

It's A Cycle

I love it when I get awesome pieces from my mum's or grandmother's closet! Yes, you read that right! I actually borrowed (or maybe stole :P) this from one of 'em. I actually don't know who owns this, all I know is that I love it. If it isn't obvious, fashion is a cycle. Trends from the past will definitely make a come back in the present world, we just don't know when, but it will. Just take denim for example. This has been around for a really long time, but it's still here, and this (our) generation is actually loves it. Do you agree with me? :) 
Anyway, just look at the details on my top. It made this top extra special. ♥
Top  - Hand-me-down | Shorts - Greenhills | Watch - Singapore | Loafers - Cotton On | Necklace - Romwe
I actually wore this ensemble to a day out with my best buds! I can say that I wore the right outfit! We tried Iscreamist! T'was my first time to try it, and I can say that everyone should, too! It's amazing and fun! Then we went to UP to play Duck Pins! Found a new favorite place. ♥ 

Enjoy the weekend guys! ♥
*VogueEsprit*

1 comment:

  1. I love it, You are beautiful Girl with such an amazing smile !!! Lovely pictures!!! I am Your new follower via Bloglovin and GFC :) I also have an amazing my 1st competition on my blog with ANNA DELLO RUSSO piece. Maybe You wanna join contest ?
    makelifecolorful.blogspot.co.uk Have a beautiful evening :)

    ReplyDelete